Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wk4 Blog Post Comments on Tamara Collins’ UDUTU Project

Tamara,

This is a great lesson on the writing process. Very well organized and put together. I know that this was geared towards the 6th grade level, but these are concepts that are applicable at any level. The additional links to things like starter words, transitional words, and proofreaders marks are a great asset to have available in the lesson. I really like the idea of color-coding the different parts to see where you may be lacking content in your writing. The end assessment perfectly sums up the lesson with identifying the steps in the writing process. Great work!


On Sunday, August 29th Tamara Collins wrote:

Click here to go to my UDUTU.

I decided to create a writing course for 6th grade students. The UDUTU goes through the six steps of the writing process. You can click on the watermark to make it go away.

I really enjoyed this project because this is something I could truly use in the classroom. This year we have a ton of new teachers whom have never taught before, so I figured with a bit more tweaking I can modify it to make it completely fit our students. The new teachers can get an idea on how we teach the writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment